- Americans No More by Georgie Ann Geyer
- English as a Global Language by David Crystal
- Learning in Two Languages edited by Gary A. Imhoff
- Slouching Towards Gomorrah by Robert H. Bork
- Language in Thought and Action by S. I. Hayakawa
- The Value of English Proficiency to the United States Economy by Don Soifer of the Lexington Institute
- How to learn English and be successful in the United States by Daniel Manzano
Note: The listing of a book on this page should not be taken as an endorsement of the content of the book. This list is provided solely to assist people who are interested in further reading about Official English, bilingual education, the English language, and related issues.